Rail-Finance is the application to track of rail shipments.
Working with the application , time is saved on the formation of booking from the customer and to the operator of the railcars, acts of completed work, reports on the loaded cars. The application provides a complete financial picture of the company's work, both for a certain period of time, and for a single transportation, as well as for counterparties. All orders and shipments can be copied in the program, providing an opportunity to reduce the time for data entering, often repeated from month to month, the same shipments. The application displays the entire document flow of the company.
With one click of the mouse you can get complete information on transportation for any period: all data on the Shipper, Consignee, Wagon Applicant, wagon owner, wagon operator and all expenses for all railway administrations, a complete folder with electronic copies of all documents related to the carriage required. Moreover, information can be obtained, both by the number of the car, and by client, station, type of service, etc. There is an opportunity to keep a guide to contractors, stations, models of cars, registers of contracts. It is possible to control the correctness of the posting of write-offs for extracts, lists of railway.
THE MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE:
tracking OF TRANSPORTATION:
- Tracking of shipments by type of rail transportation (export, import, transit, domestic transport).
- Tracking of customers' orders for transportation.
- Tracking of railcar operators' orders for transportation.
- Invoices issued and received related to the customer's order.
- Storage of all scans of documents and files associated with the customer's order.
- Tracking of rail shipments by the owners of railcars, by operators.
- Tracking of all events related to transportation. Printing instructions and telegrams.
- Tracking of railcars without the next destination station.
- Printing of the customer's order for transportation in Word format.
- Tracking of rail shipments by customers, by senders, by recipients, by destination stations, by departure stations, by cargo, by railcars, by periods of shipments, by date of departure.
- Analysis of shipments by months, customers, shippers, destination stations, railcar owners, operators.
- Tracking of consolidated shipments of several goods.
- Calculation of the cost of transportation (rail tariff, rent of the car, expenses, freight forwarding services)
- Tracking of the route shipments (group of railcars).
ACCOUNTING OF SHipping CODES (Expenses) BY TERRITORY:
Codes for different territories (railway administrations) may be issued for one shipment (railcar).
- Sale of railway codes.
- Accounting of railway tariff for the territories (railway administrations).
- Accounting of incomes (services), expenses by transportation codes.
- Full transport route, including border stations. Semi-automatic formation of the route plan.
- Sections of the route.
- Buyer shipping code. The owner of the shipping code.
- Shipping code cost.
- Monitoring the performing of the code of carriage.
CARGO DOCUMENTS AND REPORTS:
- Automatic generation and printing of instructions for filling out the railway waybill.
- Automatic generation and printing of railway telegrams.
- Description of rail shipment.
Customer's order for transportation.
- Order to the operator of the railcar for the provision of the railcar.
- Data output in Excel;
FORMING INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE RAILWAY BILL:
- Shipper, consignee, border crossing stations.
- The empty railcar from under the unloading (group of goods).
- Road payers, Carriers, cargo.
- Plan formation route.
- Railcars of the general park.
- Printing railway telegrams.
- Reporting on profits by managers.
- Accounting and financial control.
- Accounting lists of work performed (TehPD, CFTO). Binding of rail expenses to accounts, to transportation.
- Tracking of outgoing contracts and incoming contracts.
- Accounting for income and expenses in different currencies.
- Accounting for VAT at different rates on issued and received invoices.
- Acts of work performed;
- Calculation and accounting of profits for one rail transportation and for all rail transportation. Or, in other words, the calculation of income from rail transportation.
- Calculation of the effectiveness of rail transportation .
- Calculation of the cost of the railway shipment.
- Accounting of expenses (expenses) for railway shipment (tariff, carriage, security, customs duty, additional fee, etc.).
- Calculations per ton, per railcar.
- Accounting overhead costs associated with the organization of railway transportation .
- Accounting sales tariff codes.
- The distribution of total transportation costs per month is proportional to direct costs.
- Analysis of expenses (expenses) by months. Export cost table to Excel.
- Accounting for payment of issued and received invoices.
- Printing of issued invoices in different currencies.
- Printing the act of work performed.
frequently asked Questions
How to get acquainted with the application?
Write us a letter with a request for the application. To demonstrate the work of the application, we will install the working version of the application together and show how to work with it. The application will remain on your computer. You can use the application to familiarize yourself with its capabilities. Further, to work with the application, you will need to buy it..
How much does the application cost?
The cost of the application depends on the complexity of your workflow process and is calculated for each customer.
How much does application maintenance cost?
We write code so that everything works for years without problems. Therefore, minor problems can be fixed for free. If you need to add new functionality to the application, this usually happens on the basis of a new contract for upgrading the application. The cost of all upgrades is subject to negotiation with the customer.
How much will it cost to refine the application for our requirements?
If you need to add new functionality to the application, this usually happens on the basis of a new contract for upgrading the application. The cost of all upgrades is subject to negotiation with the customer.
What is the installation and implementation of the application?
It happens as follows: the customer becomes familiar with the capabilities of the application. If the application immediately arranges, then it is installed and work begins in the application. If some revision is required, such revision is carried out, for example, for a month or two and after that the application is ready to work. In the process, the application is still being improved and polished to become well-fledged.
Which documents are made for application purchasing?
License agreement (contract) on granting rights to use the application, invoice.
Could you please read the brochure?